Thursday, January 2, 2014

#CrochetMoodBlanket2014 - Awesome! - Amazeballs!

Doing this Chevron Pattern for my 365 Mood Blanket:

http://bellusthreads.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/chevron-baby-blanket-free-crochet-pattern/




Got One row done tonight. I started with white for a clean slate for the New Year. The goal is to do one row everyday in a color that reminds you of your mood for the day. At the end you have a beautiful Calendar of your year that will keep you warm forever!

If you feel like joining in. There is a Facebook Group for that: https://www.facebook.com/groups/crochetmoodblanket2014/


Also you can check out what everyone is doing on Instagram by looking up #crochetmoodblanket2014

Here is my first row:


And I am going to use this color chart for my moods:


I can't believe how many people are getting in on this and is so cool that people are doing two or more for their loved ones so they can have matching blankets.  Very cool to be a part of it!

Thanks for reading,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment