Friday, January 10, 2014

#crochetmoodblanket2014 - 2nd Friday - not as planned, that's for sure

So, last week I realized that I was making a huge mistake reading the chevron pattern and ended up with a wonky looking edge.  That made me cut my yarn and start with a new plan.  Maybe a plan that would allow me to more control the colors to make this something that I will love to see and use!

Here is my new color plan: (I have room for one more if I need it)



This however has set me back.  Today I should be on day 10 but I am on day 5 trying to catch up instead.  Not at all discouraged since this new blanket is by far better then the last:




Here is what my colors represent so far:

Row 1 - Country Blue - New Beginning - Happy New Year
Row 2 - Soft Blue -Happy - busy and productive day
Row 3 - Pagoda - Creative - finished the Olaf Hat
Row 4 - Forest Floor - Moody - visit to family with the little in a house that has a lot of breakables
Row 5 - Forest Floor - Moody - up and down moods

If you feel like joining in. There is a Facebook Group for that: https://www.facebook.com/groups/crochetmoodblanket2014/


Also you can check out what everyone is doing on Instagram by looking up #crochetmoodblanket2014

This is the pattern that I have decided on:

Doing this Chevron Pattern for my 365 Mood Blanket:

http://bellusthreads.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/chevron-baby-blanket-free-crochet-pattern/




Thanks for reading,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am sorrry to hear you had a set back, I've had wonky edges before with my ripple blanket....but I hope this one is ok....Your colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete