Friday, January 3, 2014

#CrochetMoodBlanket2014 - 1st Friday Post

I am going to try to keep posting throughout the year every Friday.  I have 3 days done now and It's coming along nicely.  

Here is what my colors represent so far:


Row 1 - White - New Beginning
Row 2 - Purple - Ambitious and Productive
Row 3 - Yellow - Creative

If you feel like joining in. There is a Facebook Group for that: https://www.facebook.com/groups/crochetmoodblanket2014/


Also you can check out what everyone is doing on Instagram by looking up #crochetmoodblanket2014

Here are my first 3 rows:





And I am going to use this color chart for my moods:


This is the pattern that I have decided on:

Doing this Chevron Pattern for my 365 Mood Blanket:

http://bellusthreads.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/chevron-baby-blanket-free-crochet-pattern/




Thanks for reading,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. You are off to a great start! I love making Chevrons and Ripples - two of my go-to patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chevron pattern, and that is a great colour chart to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete