Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Crochet My Day Away AntiJolly Style

I have been on a huge kick of making crochet hats.  Here are the images of the many I have made so far.  If you feel like trying to make these on your own I will include the links below.  If you feel like you would like for me to do the grunt work email me or leave a comment and I am sure we can come up with something.  I do have an Etsy Shop here: AntiJolly Etsy Shop

A Little girl and her baby should always have matching hats - see pattern link below

One for every kid in the family - Infant, Toddler, and Young Child - see pattern link below

Used striped hat pattern below but made this one larger for my big dude.

Colorful Granny made from scraps - Made larger but followed Granny pattern below

For the baby next door - so soft infant hat - see link to pattern below

This one was off to New Mexico - Keeping the head of a dear friend warm - Variation of the Striped Hat and made larger for an adult.

Another Adult sized Granny Hat using the link here just made larger.


 
The pattern for the Granny Hat can be found here:  Rainbow Beanie
All of the other hats in this post are variations of the hat found here: Striped Crochet Hat

I have been having a blast experimenting and making changes to patterns to see what works for me and can't wait to see what I find next to work on.  With so many babies coming in the near future I am going to have to get more yarn.

Have a great night and thanks for reading.  Feel free to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment