Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Cowl, Some Wash Rags, and a Couple of Hats

A few more projects to share. 

This is my favorite Cowl - I love the colors and it was super easy as I just double stitched until I like the size and randomly changed out the colors.


My son's hat.  This color combo is so in right now! The base pattern can be found Here.
I adjusted it by not using the special stitches
  

Made this hat for myself since I couldn't help myself when I saw this color yarn.  I will probably never find it again so I had to use it for myself.  I will have to make a matching cowl so I have a complete set. It uses the pattern above as well as a base.  I just had to make it bigger to fit an adult this one followed the special stitches.

 
And last for the day my wash cloths.  These are just done with a single stitch.  So easy and fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment