Monday, November 25, 2013

Twisted Beanie Hat - 4 Colors - Red Pinks & Grey

I had so much fun hookin up my sons hat I decided to dig through all my partially used balls and make one for myself... I made it in Pinks, Red and Grey.  I think it looks so cool.  All that twisted goodness to just too good not to share.

As always if you want me to hook one up in your colors I would be more than happy to do it.  Just contact me here or head over to my Etsy shop and we can figure something out.

The last photo is one of both of the hats together.  My son insisted that we get both of them in the picture.  He loves that we have matching hats.  LOL  He's a great kid!!!






The pattern is inspired by one that can be found at Playin Hooky Designs.

Thanks for taking a look,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment